Wednesday, April 17, 2013

a perfect Easter


This year was more special as you can imagine with our little Lilah. It was so fun picking out her bla bla doll, little toys and treats Tys and I could eat for her first Easter basket. Even though I knew she didn't care about the basket yet, it was fun to imagine her playing with the new toys. 
    Easter morning was beautiful! Tysen and I were out on the back porch eating some breakfast and Patti showed up with a little Easter surprise. It was so fun to have parents again on Easter that take care of you! ha we got the best of both worlds, took care of our babe and were taken care of :).  Tysen got these purple and pink hip dress shoes from Nordstrom's and I got a matching purple cardigan and beautiful white blouse. We also got candy I've been snacking on ever since and Lilah got a darling bracelet, jammies and freshly picked mocs!(cutest little handmade shoes) Later we enjoyed one of Patti's delicious dinners that was so festive with the Clements and some family in town. It was a perfect first Easter together.
    My family was in the Philippines picking up my brother Tanner  from his mission (which was REALLY exciting for us) so we celebrated later with them. This last Saturday we attended my grandma & grandpa Moeller's annual money egg hunt. Such a fun tradition to run crazy after money eggs hoping to get 100 dollar bills. We all get a bit competitive. I may or may not have brought flats to run and been first in line - a girl needs to shop, right? well maybe not... but a sure like to! We came out very lucky and both got some splurging moola to come home with. Aside from the wins, it was so great to see family and catch up with everyone. My mom's side is the mormon "Big Fat Greek Wedding" group. They're loud, crazy, funny and my grandpa comes around with silver (ASAP family co) everywhere. It's a riot. Both my grandparents have been hospitalized in the last few months so it really was a blessing to be able to have it this year. I sure love and adore them.

   Here are a few photos from Easter











No comments:

Post a Comment