Wednesday, April 17, 2013

the big four

Four months was a big deal around here... that meant FOOD! At her 4 month apt. the doctor told us it was time to start her on solids and give her tastes of everything we could. She has proven herself to be allergic to quite a few things already and studies show (now days;)) the best thing is to introduce the foods earlier. I was caught by surprise, but excited to get started. We have given her peas, sweet potatoes, pears and banana baby food all of which she kinda liked. Then little bits and pieces of our food. I eat oatmeal every morning and she sticks out her tongue and leans forward in her little bumbo for more. It's so cute, I really love our quiet mornings together. The only food she's really been ecstatic about is chocolate ice cream - go figure! I'll post that video later, it's hysterical.

Here are a few of her four month photos I took...








No comments:

Post a Comment