Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy 24 to me!


Like everyone else I've always loved my birthday. My parents always decorated the kitchen table for us with streamers and balloons and lots of presents. Even though I'm a grown mom, my parents still did it for me and I loved it! Lilah and I woke up and went to book club with the girls then came back to my parents to have a little party with my mom (I couldn't wait for everyone to come home;) ) I put on my new outfit and my mom and I went shopping for the rest of the day. Later Tys met us at City Creek and my mom took little L home to bed. We had so much fun. Tys and I went to my favorite restaurant at Nordstrom's then to my favorite store to pick out a birthday present, and of coarse Shivers shakes on the way home. It was such a perfect day. I was so grateful to my mom and Dyl for spending the day with me and their Friday evening in slc watching Lilah, and Tys was so sweet to let me decide on everything and make a night about us. I'm so lucky! xo

On Saturday Tysen and I had planned to go horse back riding then it came to a halt when our neighbors had a flood. But we still went to my parents and had a birthday party at Blue Lemon and my mom's German Chocolate cake. My favorite! I ate 3 pieces, 
woooops!

A few days later, Clements through me a birthday party also. We lots of balloons, my favorite food and some wonderful gifts. They're so good to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment