Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mom is the HEART of our home.


Grateful to be a mom, and grateful to have such amazing mothers in our life.
Mom is the HEART of our home. Such a true saying, I love this. Tysen and I were both so fortunate to have such amazing moms and someday I hope to be a lot like both of them. They set such a great example to me. 
My mom has always been more of a best friend then a mom, and I loved that. She was always their when I need her (like all the time) and will drop anything and everything to help with whatever we need. She's so giving. 
Patti is the best mother in law anyone could ever ask for. I remember when we got married so many people that knew her told me that and I now realize how right they were. She makes me feel so apart of the family and so loved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment