Thursday, July 28, 2011

empire state building, nyc

I LOVE New York. Probably my favorite place in the US. I was going on a family vacation this spring and invited Tys. I had a feeling he was going to be apart of the family soon:) He told me the sad news that he couldn't come and dropped us off at the airport one night. The next morning as my family went sight seeing we stopped at the Empire State Building. I was already missing my first day away from him and as I walked out on the top I saw his coat. Absolutely shocked I started running in that direction and grabbed him and sure enough he turned around and smiled and proposed! It was the sweetest thing. (I later stole his notes and copied them in my journal:)) I couldn't believe he had planned the whole thing with my parents behind my back. We went sight seeing that day with my family, then that night he took me on a limo to a special restaurant on the river. One of the most amazing days of my life. He's the best! 

Eating breakfast after still in shock he's here! 
 Going to dinner in the limo and a night out in nyc.

 This is superman and us at the wax museum nyc. We had no idea at the time we would eventually become addicted to "Hero" shows.
Tysen probably said something funny again.



No comments:

Post a Comment