Thursday, July 28, 2011

spring has sprung

 Tannerman's farewell. Lots of tears and hugs but such a proud sister I am! He will be such an amazing missionary! 
 Whitney's birthday party & having funny as the newly engaged couple. Tysen's roommates always throw a fun party! 
 I'm officially 22. Yes so old. NOT I still wish I was older but it was such an amazing bday. The night before Patti made me a delicious dinner and we celebrated with the Clements family.. they also gave me one of my favorite outfits from Anthropologie! So amazing! My mom and dad and Tys made me my favorite breakfast chocolate pumpkin muffins, green tea, fruit and much more! My mom and I found the most amazing dresser for our new house they gave me and Tys got me a new set of scriptures with my new name on them. And went to lunch with Jen and Kate! Couldn't have asked for a better birthday! love love you all!
Our moms were the best to support us at EVERYONE of our showers and shower us with gifts on top of the wedding! Could they be more amazing?! I think not! Thanks you two!!! We love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment