Thursday, July 28, 2011

showers & showers of love


WOW! we have the most amazing family and friends! Dallas and Adrienne through me the cutest vintage garden shower I have ever since! Adrienne's invitations are what inspired our wedding invitations and Dallas' house was decorated to the T! My Aunt Carrie that is more like a sister through us a beautiful family shower with games and yummy Cafe Rio. Both my grandma Moeller and Adamson came to every shower! Gave us our amazing Anthropologie bedding and much much more. I mentioned in our spring post our moms but I also wanted to tell them once more how much all of there love support and gifts meant! We ended up having about 4 showers on each side so I can't thank everyone enough but we are so SO blessed! 

































No comments:

Post a Comment