Thursday, July 28, 2011

wedding garden reception

The beautiful garden reception. I don't think everything could have turned out more perfectly if it weren't for my mom, dad, and Betty Wirig! Since I design for a living I had to get my invitations, signs, books, posters, ect just right. My dad made everything at the print company run smoothly and perfectly done which was not an easy task! My mom worked around the clock making sure every detail from the tents, lights, and especially decor was just perfect! She worked with Betty on the flowers and decorations. They are so so talented and couldn't have made it more beautiful! The garden backyard belongs to one of my families closest friends the Peterson's which couldn't have been kinder to us. My little brothers and everyone were such a great help and we were so blown away by everyones kindness! Thanks again everyone! loves! 
The sweet car my dad got us to drive away in! We were SO excited. They're is only 300 of them in the world! We love old cars! Thanks Dad! 


I was so excited to make a photobooth sign for us! Everyone took such fun photos for our memory book in this! 
Beautiful decor by Mom & Betty


Beautiful decor by Mom & Betty







Beautiful decor by Mom & Betty

Look at how beautiful the back yard is! Adrienne has the most beautiful home and yard! It was perfect! You can also see our gold chairs that were one of my favorite details my mom added!

I was obsessed with the vintage reception signs! so I had to make us one. I coordinated it with the invitations so when everyone saw it they would know they were at the right place!
Beautiful chandeliers! my mom let me keep this after for our house I was so excited! 
Look at this amazing tent! my mom designed this and had her talented seamstress Sara put it together. Big thanks to both of them! 




This is the yummiest popcorn by Colorado Kernals. We put our "C" on it for a thank you favor.



Thank you to all of you who touched our lives and shared our special day!


The Warner family! Tysen's oldest sister Cami, husband Steve and there cute kids Annie, Romney, and Eva. They are SO adorable. Annie is the sweetest little angel. We had so much fun with them when they came for the wedding! Thanks for all of your love and support you guys! 
This is Jordan, Cassi, cute Beckham, and new darling baby Ruby. They were so good to us. Cassi is an amazing photographer. If you haven't seen her blog you should! she's taking pictures of our kids someday! 

Eva is crying but I think Cami and Cassi look darling and it totally captures their personalities! 


Tysen's nephews. Could they be any cuter?
The Clements Family!


How sweet is this? Tys is such a mommy's boy! haha but it's okay because Patti is an amazing mom! 
mom and dad Clements! They through us such an amazing wedding dinner and were so supportive for EVERYTHING! I couldn't have been blessed with better inlaws!



Did I mention Tysen has a few friends...
Special thanks to all the handsome groomsman! Joe, Steve, Tanner, Cramer, Tim, Trevor, Mike, Christian, Alex, Jackson, Mason, Dylan, Romney, and Beckham.



LOVE THEM. My sweet bothers Jackson, Mason, and Dylan. They gave awesome speeches and were such amazing helps! Yes teenage boys, very very impressive. I just love them! 

The Wooden Family! They love Tys! He fits in perfectly and my little brothers adore him!

My sweet parents that made this whole wedding so amazing and possible!They do everything and then some!  They are the best! LOVE you guys! 






I am such a mommy's girl. My mom had to play sister, mom, and friend for me because I had a family of boys! She's such an amazing mom and example to me! I don't know what I would do without her!




My awesome line of beautiful girls! Special thanks to Sydney, Chelsi, Carrie & Aurie, Jen, Kate, Cami, Cassi, Peyton, Emmy, Mazy, and Annie.





Thanks again you wonderful people!

My sweet grandparents that came and supported me to EVERYTHING and showered us in gifts! Both had a family shower for us on top of everything and my sweet grandma Moeller was fresh out of surgery and could barely stand the pain and she came. They are amazing! 


We have so many wonderful family and friends that participated in the line. Thanks you guys!


Brandon, Carrie, Sydney, Preston, Eathan, Emmy, and Aurie Pack family. Carries is like a sister and I love these people to death! This is my moms one and only sister we spend as much time with as we can! I love tending them and spending time with them! 
My beautiful friends Chelsi, Kate, and Jen I have grown up with and had so many fun memories and times together!
Our beautiful cake thanks to wedding dreamers! My mom and I made a "c" out of pearls for the top!  the details of shimmer and pearls on this were beautiful!



We had an Italian Soda bar! I didn't get any but I heard it was yummy. We thought it would be fun for the guests!




I love how this photo captures Cassi in the moment of taking photos! She's so cute & such a perfectionist!



Our first song! We dipped and I fell. We probably should have practiced! haha but it was such a perfect night! The tent decor was beautiful. My dad hung the lights and put it together for us. Thanks dad!



My parents got sparklers it was so fun to walk through as we left! They were huge! 



I had to make one of the vintage "just married" signs. It turned out awesome and Dallas made beautiful flowers to hang off the back of the princess car. Thanks again dadio for finding that! you're the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment